- Reiki 1 Certification
- January 4th
- February 1st
- Reiki 2 Certification
- January 11th
- February 2nd
- January 11, 12, 13
- Usui Holyfire III Master Master/Teacher 3 days
- June 12, 13, 14
- Karuna Holyfire III Master/Teacher 3 days
- Reiki Share (gathering of reiki practitioners)
- December 20th
- $20 Pre register please
- YinYoga & Reiki
- $25 pre registration please
- Reiki Clinic $10 1/2 hour 6:00-8:00pm: Once a month (website workshops)
Usui Reiki Level 1
Usui Reiki Level 2
Usui Reiki Level 3
Reiki Master Teacher
The Reiki Ideals/Precepts
Just for today
- I will not be angry or worry
- I will be kind to every living thing
- I will work hard and honestly and be grateful for my many blessings
Reiki is powerful and gentle. It provides purification and healing empowerment and guidance. It is passed directly from master to student.
You will be supported through your Reiki experience at Whitman Wellness Center.
- Participate in Reiki Shares, where practitioners gather to network and support each other.
- Participate in Reiki Clinics, held bi-monthly providing students a chance to practice Reiki with the support of experienced Reiki Practitioners.
Rachelle also offers
- Karuna Holy Fire
- Levels 1, 2, 3, 4
- Karuna Holy Fire Master Teacher©
A note from Rachelle:
I have been teaching Reiki since 2005 and feel very grateful and blessed to have the opportunity to share this beautiful art with others. I believe Reiki has changed my life and continues to do so.
Reiki is very simple. Anyone can learn and use Reiki. Reiki is available to anyone and no special tools or talents are needed. Needed is a clear intention and willingness to use Reiki to heal from the highest and best of all concerned. Reiki is spiritual in nature although it is not connected to any religion.
My intention from the moment I began my Reiki journey is to teach and share Reiki with as many people as possible, to encourage others to do the same. We are living in a world filled with stress. For some there is little or no relief. When one finds Reiki, one finds relief on a physical, emotional or spiritual level.