- June 24th. 10am-6pm
- September 10th. 10am-6pm
- June 4th. 10am-6pm
- Nov. 5th 10am-6pm
- July 15-17th
- Karuna Holyfire III Master/Teacher 3 days
- June 21st
- Time: 6pm-8pm
- Investment: $25
Open to reiki practitioners of all levels.
Your light is needed. Your energy is needed. Your passion for Reiki is needed.
Join us as we come together to celebrate the arrival of the Vernal Equinox – Springtime! The turning point when daylight begins to win out over darkness, a time to begin again. A fresh and new start that even the transformative March full moon takes part in.
During the evening we will explore the healing energy of reiki, and how it too can bring us from the dark and into the light with an experience of renewal, rebirth, and reawakening
- June 2nd
- $25 for a 30 minute session 6:00-8:00pm: Once a month (website workshops)
Yin & Reiki Workshop
Enjoy an evening on the floor with soft music, gentle guidance, and dim lighting. Bolster and blankets comfort and warm your body and the gentle touch of reiki soothes your stress.
- June 23rd
Usui Reiki Level 1
- Learn the history and principles of reiki.
- Receive attunement aligning with the reiki energy.
- Discover applied reiki techniques including:
- how Reiki works,
- Reiki hand positions,
- methods to heal oneself and others as well as animals, plants and children.
- Experience group practice sessions.
Usui Reiki Level 2
- explore Reiki in greater depth and further expand capabilities.
- receive additional energy attunement.
- learn sacred Reiki symbols which help to amplify reiki energy to be sent over long distances.
Usui Reiki Level 3
- receive one more energy attunement.
- learn traditional and non-traditional self-empowerment symbols.
- build a crystal grid to empower reiki to be sent continuously to the earth and others.
Reiki is powerful and gentle. It provides purification and healing empowerment and guidance. It is passed directly from master to student.
You will be supported through your Reiki experience.
A note from Rachelle:
I have been teaching Reiki since 2005 and feel very grateful and blessed to have the opportunity to share this beautiful art with others. I believe Reiki has changed my life and continues to do so.
Reiki is very simple. Anyone can learn and use Reiki. Reiki is available to anyone and no special tools or talents are needed. Needed is a clear intention and willingness to use Reiki to heal from the highest and best of all concerned. Reiki is spiritual in nature although it is not connected to any religion.
My intention from the moment I began my Reiki journey is to teach and share Reiki with as many people as possible, to encourage others to do the same. We are living in a world filled with stress. For some there is little or no relief. When one finds Reiki, one finds relief on a physical, emotional or spiritual level.