Open House Online!
- March 20, 2021 9:30am
- Here is the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88183822427
Whitman Wellness Center’s 200 Hour yogaspirit® Teacher Training Program
- Cost: $3500 divided into payments $3320 paid in full
Yoga found me, lured me, with a gravitational pull. It was divine timing, it was fate, it was whatever angel or mystical creature you believe in. Never been to a class. No idea what I was doing. Four years have passed since my yoga journey began, and I look back with an “ohhh I get it.” A clarity from connecting of dots which only make sense when you look back from the place they lead you to.
~Lyndsay, 2018 Yoga Teacher Training Program graduate
- Starts April 26, 2021
- Monday Evenings
- 7 Saturdays
Due to Corona Pandemic we will be accessing a variety of methods to journey through this amazing program. If needed we will meet virtually, if able we will meet together. We always find a way. Join us as we share this way with you.
Step into your magnitude and immerse yourself deeply into the transformative practices and philosophy of yoga. Lee-Ann Trigler & Cara Cappellini will guide you on a journey of soul and spirit, leading you to your magnificence and your cherished life.
Learn to illuminate your physical, emotional, and spiritual yoga practice, while discovering how to teach the sacred art of yoga. The 200 hour yogaspirit® certification taught at Whitman Wellness Center is a unique yogic program that will cultivate and reveal the healer and master within you.
With Whitman Wellness 200 hour yogaspirit® training, you will:
- Develop an understanding of yogaspirit® philosophy
- Learn to educate on how to live by true yogic principles
- Integrate yoga teachings
- Experience through hands on adjustments therapeutic alignment
- Create safety awareness for yourself and your students
- Aquire knowledge of teaching yogaspirit® FORM
- Study Ayurvedic principles which support each individual
- Study form, flow, and power vinyasa-based classes connecting movement with breath and integrating strength and energy
A note from Cara & Lee-Ann
We began our journey with yogaspirit® and Kim Valeri. We deeply believe in the transformation that takes place in our program, and we completely support each individual as they step into their magnitude, develop awareness, self-confidence, and become amazing, well-informed yoga teachers. We do not want to rush the process nor do we want to water down the program. We invite you to join us for one year in a lifetime.