Meridian Yoga: The Art of Energy Flow Certification, Level One
When our meridian pathways are blocked, we experience emotional, physical and even spiritual malaise. But when these pathways are opened, prana – universal life force – flows though us, bringing harmony, lightness, and joy to our being, aligning us with heaven and earth, sun and moon, wind and sky.
From yoga asana, to resistance stretching, Chi Gong, to Oriental bodywork, Meridian Yoga artfully blends ancient and modern techniques that activate and balance the body’s meridian pathways, releasing blocked energy and bringing us into a profound connection with life.
You will learn:
- A Meridian Yoga asana practice
- PNF/Resistance Stretching – a modern, safe and effective stretching method
- Partner assists that open the 14 basic meridians
- Hands-on shiatsu and Thai yoga massage techniques that deeply release tension from the body
- Acupressure’s “potent” points for optimal health
- Pranayama (breathing exercises) that enhance life energy
Investment: $300REGISTER TODAY!
Delivered by: Daniel Orlansky, Yoga of Energy Flow
Daniel Orlansky, MA, ERYT-500, a yoga teacher since 1992, is certified in Jnana Yoga, Kali Ray TriYoga and Kundalini Yoga, and is the originator of Meridian Yoga. He holds a masters degree in Expressive Art Therapy/Dance Therapy from Lesley University and has been a visiting lecturer in movement studies at Tufts University. A graduate of the Boston Shiatsu School, Daniel teaches regularly at the Kripalu Center, the Omega Institute, and in Europe, and also directs yoga teacher trainings worldwide. He has co-directed two yoga DVD’s: Hands-On! Skillful Assists for Yoga Asana, and Yoga and Vision Improvement. Visit Daniel on the web at www.yogaofenergyflow.com.