Whitman Wellness Center School of Yoga 300* Hour Advanced Yoga Certification Program
Step into Magnitude. Make a difference in your world.
To step into our magnitude and reach the depth we wish to access, we must dive below layers to the deepest parts of ourselves.
There are times when life urges us to seek more.
To make a difference in the world we must first make a difference within ourselves.
Go deep, live life from your truth and watch your inner beauty manifest outward.
(*formerly 500 Hour Yoga Certification Program)
Our 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Certification Program offers the opportunity to:
- Advance knowledge of yoga, ancient teachings and inner practices.
- Become empowered in your ability to draw upon your inner wisdom.
- Creatively and masterfully share your confidence, skills and compassion.
- Develop the ability to identify emotional and physical congestion.
- Advance in your understanding of anatomy and physiology.
- Acquire skills in adjusting and assisting to reorganize physical alignment.
- Delve deeply into the study of Ayurvedic and Yoga Principles.
- Identify dosha imbalances and methods to create balance.
- Learn advanced asanas.
- Experience pranayama-mudra-mantra techniques.
- Savor a comprehensive study of yamas, nyamas, and sutras.
- Practice a variety of meditation styles.
- Increase your knowledge of physical-emotional-spiritual understanding of Chakras.
- Become skilled in developing special population yoga classes.
- Gain knowledge in growing a business while working with social media.
- Develop skills in creating workshops and retreats.
- Learn how to establish a private yoga therapy practice.
- Work with Mentors.
- Refine and deepen your personal practice.
Our 300 Hour Program is a year long intensive, meeting Wednesday evenings and once a month on Saturdays.
- Start Date: September 13, 2017
- Wednesday Evenings: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Monthly Saturdays: 8:30am – 2:30pm
$3,800 – monthly payment plan available to meet your financial needs
$3,500 – paid in full by start date
$500 – down payment required at time of application (this goes toward your monthly payments)
We work with you to develop a payment plan to fit your finances over an extended period of time, if necessary.