Whitman Wellness Center’s 200 Hour yogaspirit® Teacher Training Program.
Do you want to live an extraordinary life?
Step into your magnitude and immerse yourself deeply into the transformative practices and philosophy of yoga. Lee-Ann Trigler will guide you on a journey of soul and spirit, leading you to your magnificence and cherished life.
Learn to illuminate your physical, emotional, and spiritual yoga practice, while discovering how to teach the sacred art of yoga. The 200 hour yogaspirit® certification taught at Whitman Wellness Center is a unique yogic program that will cultivate and reveal the healer and master within you.
With Whitman Wellness 200 hour yogaspirit® training, you will:
- Develop an understanding of yogaspirit® philosophy
- Learn to educate on how to live by true yogic principles
- Integrate yoga teachings
- Experience through hands on adjustments therapeutic alignment
- Create safety awareness for yourself and your students
- Aquire knowledge of teaching yogaspirit® FORM
- Study Ayurvedic principles which support each individual
- Study form, flow, and power vinyasa-based classes connecting movement with breath and integrating strength and energy
A note from Lee-Ann:
I began my journey with yogaspirit® and Kim Valeri in 1998. I have completed the 200 hour and the 500 hour and I am deeply committed to the integrity of yogaspirit® 200 Yoga Teaching Program. This is an intense and thorough program with years of dedication and re-fining. It is an honor to share my love of yoga and with those that enter the program. I deeply believe in the transformation that takes place in our program, and I completely support each individual as they step into their magnitude, develop awareness, self-confidence, and become amazing, well-informed yoga teachers. I do not want to rush the process nor do I want to water down the program. I invite you to join me for one year in a lifetime.
Laughter & Encouragement
Lifting the World
No Road Map